Thursday, August 16, 2007

My rock!

What would I do without my oldest peep? She will make a great mom one day. She decided since I have been so preoccupied with this disaster in Peru she would straighten up the living room and dining room for me. What a girl. These boy peeps can destroy the cleanliness of a home in a heart beat. Well, baby peep is not always agreeable to these clean up ideas of hers. He protested and she instead of yelling at him and getting me involved as she is prone to so, she called Papa Peep. Papa Peep is thousands of miles away probably sitting in a meeting discussing coffee and she is calling him to straighten her baby brother out. What a girl! Don't disturb mommy who is having a hellish day of her own.



Here is evidence that miles mean nothing to disciplining baby peep.


No comments:

Post a Comment