Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Baby Peep's Art Work

This is the youngest pupil I have. His temperment is one where he challenges just about everything we try to do. This will be a great quality when he is an adult. Of course I hope he develops some gauge as to when it is appropriate and when it is not. I am going to share his narration assignment with you all.


We are using First Language Lessons and are on Lesson 4. This lesson has the story of the Rabbit and the Turtle or as he pointed out the Tortoise and the Hare. I read it to him and he had to narrate orally. I did not even think about asking him to write it down. This would have been too much since narrations are new to him. When I finally got stuff I could write down for him I found this paper where he could draw a picture above the narration. Well you would have thought I asked him to cut off a finger and glue it to the page.


Today as he was bright and fresh from a good night's sleep, I was able to draw this out of him. He had me write FINISH for him. I wanted him to write "line" but he refused. I will get him to write it later. I just thought this was such a typical sample of his art work I just had to share. Enjoy.




My mantra....

This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment