Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My 100th Post and A Discussion on Goals

First, this is my 100th post. Back when I started this blog, 100 posts ago, I did not think I would ever share it. My sister and Papa Peep were my most loyal readers. Now that we have moved away from friends this will be our lifeline to them. It is also a little peek into this crazy household. Enjoy the ride. As I have been known to say....


Never a dull moment married to Mr. _______





Now, the other day papa peep asked the little peeps if they had goals. The peeps looked at him and wondered what he was raving about now. He gets philosophical with them at times. Most times they jump right in but when you are eating breakfast after sleeping in a tee pee type motel that was cold and "weird" and it is 7 am and you still have 6 hours more to go in your road trip, well, you really don't want to discuss your goals. They did mumble a few things in between bites of hurriedly eaten food so we could get back on the road. I continued to think about this. I have goals planned out for them but I don't think I have ever shared them with them. As oldest peep is getting older I think it is time I involve her in this process. It is after all her goals I plan. It is her future. Middle peep is mature for his years and actually had the most to say about goals so I think I need to sit with him as well. Baby Peep knew right off what he wants to do when he grows up.

I will be an artist.

But when Papa Peep asked him why or how he would achieve this, he had no answer. I think for him we will need to expose him to artists so he knows what it entails. First, he must learn to read properly.

2 comments: