Monday, January 28, 2008

Zoo Pictures

Last week Wednesday we went to the zoo on a very beautiful but still chilly day (at least no rain, right??)






I must say I was very impressed with the zoo. I am especially happy since it was a present from my mom. She gave us a membership to the aquarium and the zoo. We will go again really soon because we did not have enough time to see everything even though we were there for close to 4 hours. Next time we hope to start from the other side of the zoo. Some animals were not out (Hippos, Gorrillas) and we expected that with the cold but we still enjoyed ourselves quite a bit.


Well here is the slide show.

1 comment:

  1. My parents gave us a zoo membership too! We've only been once this year so far. :) Love your slideshow format -- and you got some great photos!
    Lee (from the WTM board)

    ReplyDelete