Friday, January 11, 2008

Fine Art Fridays

So I could not think of anything today. I have been scanning my brain all morning to come up with something clever. Then I thought about what is art to me? What does art evoke in me? I thought about art being something pleasing to the senses, something that evokes an emotion from me, something someone created with their hands.


I came up with books. Books please all my senses. They evoke strong emotions from me. They were created by an author's hands. So today I will pay homage to those books which are currently living beside my bed.



And because of books, today, I will go to the library and check out an art book so that I can really blog about art next week. *wink*

2 comments:

  1. I never trust anyone who does not have at least a few books piled at bedside :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of books. :o)

    Can't wait to see what your ART will be next week.

    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete