Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I got an award!!!!! I got an award!!!!

Tina at Jetihoja Academy gave me this blog award. I am still blushing (even though it has been a week since she gave it to me and I am just getting around to posting it)!


Now I have to pick 5 blogs to award with this honor. But first I would like to recognize what I love about your blog, Tina. Let's see.....
  1. Your weekly reports are awesome! I love looking at what your kids did all week. It sets a bar for me.
  2. Your lapbook enthusiasm! It actually has me starting up lapbooking again.
  3. Your dedication to Atelier. Based mostly on your rave reviews of it, I purchased this and we could not be happier. I also plan on participating in Sketch Tuesday because of you.
  4. Your kids are so stinking cute!
  5. And you are so sweet IRL!
Onto my 5 picks.......drum roll please...........
Why do I heart these bloggers? Because they are all really cool people outside of the blogging world. I respect their opinions and views on the various topics they blog about and on the dialogues we exchange. I enjoy their friendships as they are friends IRL; only one through email contact but only because she lives across the pond. I hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do.

4 comments:

  1. You are so kind - thank you.

    Laura (and Calvin and Hobbes): China to Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So do I post and name five too? Not sure how these things work. It's my first award too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man... you are too sweet! Thanks for the kind words about my children and myself. You are top notch for me as well! An amazing mom, wife, photographer, and more. I am blessed to know you. ~Tina

    ReplyDelete