Friday, August 22, 2008

2nd Grade Langugae Arts Schedule

Here we have Baby Peep's Language Arts Schedule. I have included his read alouds, grammar (FLL), and WWE copywork and narration exercises all in one quick glance page for me.  I thought about spelling but that got too complicated and I already had finished my version of the WWE workbook when I thought about it. We are using All About Spelling so I don't think it will be necessary. The FLL lessons start at 72 because we are not done with !st grade FLL just yet. The form is one off of Donna Young's website. This is the direct link to the form.

I hand wrote these and the scanning is terrible but photoshop helped me darken them up a bit. I hope they are helpful to someone in some way.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Thanks for sharing. I know you must have been scanning like crazy. Well, I sure do appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete