Monday, April 21, 2008

Back and gone again

I only have a brief update. I have returned from Ecuador safe and sound only a little sadder because I do not know when I will return. The flight is so much farther now and therefore so much more expensive.

We had a wonderful time. The peeps made many new friends and thanks to the internet they will be able to keep in touch easier. Many of them have already called them to make sure they made it home safely. I promise pictures soon but unfortunately my laptop has decided to not work properly. Papa Peep is on the case but I may end up with a new desk top. I am using Oldest Peep's computer for the moment. My pictures are not stored here but I doing some transferring.

But that will all have to wait until next week because......... We are headed out of town again. A vacation from my vacation! Since Papa Peep was not able to join us on our previous trip we are all going this time. It is a family retreat with our new homeschool group. We can't wait. The peeps are especially excited because we will be taking a ferry in a few shorts hours. You all have a fabulous week and I will post pictures upon our return.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Glad you made it back safely. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are back and gone again! LOL! Have a great retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're a mover and a shaker!! Hope your computer woes are soon healed :-)
    Off to read the rest....

    ReplyDelete