Friday, February 09, 2007

Aquarium Field Trip








Later today I will download the shots I got at the aquarium today.
We attended a home school workshop. It was really great. The tour guides were very friendly and very attentive of the children.
They divided them up by age ranges and so I had to stay with Baby Peep and the other 2 went along together. I felt better about it when a friend came and her daughter was in their group.
The tour guides took us first to see the whale sharks from the top of the tanks. They are amazing creatures. The swim gracefully in the water and have an interesting shape. To me they look like you could swim right along with them and they would enjoy to have a friend near by; someone to scratch behind their blow hole.


more later as we have music class to get to.......

No comments:

Post a Comment